Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Angels in my Hair by Lorna Byrne

I love this video so much because if you watch it clear through you see the ego in this gentleman just bursting out of him. Fear. Fear of the ego keeps him from hearing her. If he or the female host had read her book they would know the magnificence and know that Lorna is simply allowing the message of God and the angels to come through her. I find this video fascinating and heartwrenching. The fear that keeps us or tries to keep us from  knowing how much support and love we have with us all the time is intense. I urge you to read Lorna Byrne's two books, Angels in My Hair and Stairways to Heaven.

When the interviewer was grilling her over taking money for seeing people...in Angels in My Hair, she talks of how utterly poor they were once her husband became ill. So for someone to give her a cake or piece of meat must have been such a ransom of blessing at the time.

I love Lorna Byrne. I thank her for allowing this beautiful knowing to come through. I am stronger for it. I am changed. I know how much protection, love, and help we have 24/7. I shall never forget again.

No comments:

Post a Comment