Saturday, June 18, 2011

What You are Made Of

As I grow older, textures, scents, scenery, good foods, and dynamic sounds are important, even more important to me. This approach is a long time in coming. For so long I thought, whatever, just make everything work, make do, and enjoy what is there. Now I understand that whatever you ask or expect you get....so...I am asking for the high quality I know I am, we all are. I heard a wonderful statement the other day and apologize in not being able to recall who said it, but this person said to imagine within each of us a flowing lava stream of gold. We are loved and made of abundance. It is not wrong to want to reveal it inside and out. And then give it away to more and more and watch it all come back.

To your abundance and self care.


No comments:

Post a Comment