Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell, 2010.

Textures, articles of clothing that bring me comfort and style, good food as well as good relations with my family became important items for me in 2010. I said good-bye to my mother during this year and '10 as well as 1998, the year my father ran to the hills, will always be bittersweet, but also have provided such a vat of knowledge, energy, and love that of course these two years are very precious to me. And so I keep growing and learning, and building on what I've lost and gained, and gathered inbetween. I wish for you happiness, doing what you love, and knowing that wholeness is possible. It really is all about love and that means knowing who you are and what you need to be healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Happy New Year. 
May you continue to discover your worth and infinite glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment