Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sluggish or Closed Chakras Affect Your Life

Last Sunday I attended an all-day workshop led by John Holland http://www.johnholland.com/ and it involved eight hours of laughter, information, and actual experience into awakening my psychic abilities. While at this workshop, I realized my chakra energy centers needed some attention and so I created images to associate with my chakras.

Here they are:

Crown: a purple crown with a beam of white light rising from the top of my head toward the sky.

Third Eye: an indigo telescope that I can open and close and see into the other dimensions.

Throat: a turquoise ocean below a turquoise sky that keeps my voice clear and strong.

Heart: a green apple coursing fresh energy to and from my heart.

Solar Plexus: a big yellow flower popping through my belly button, its petals waving. I can make it as big as I want and often I laugh, imagining it as wide as the area I am standing and I feel my personal power through this flower.

Sacral: a juicy orange, reminding me of my physical sexuality and fabulous nature.

Spine or base: a red stop sign, reminding me to STOP darting about and focus. Stay grounded. Dig those roots deep into the earth.

John told us to think of our chakras as batteries for our soul. I intend to keep mine charged and twirling from now on. Think of spinning wheels.

We are, afterall, energy and linked to physical and auric bodies. There is so much support and resources inside us, ready to provide a happy and joyous life. Always, always, always there are solutions swirling inside us.

I've left Bethlehem and I feel free...I've left the girl I was supposed to be and some day I'll be born. ~Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment