Monday, November 1, 2010

Come Inside to Home

Mi Casa
I'm craving Eggs Benedict. The way the egg yolk breaks and swirls with the Hollandaise sauce, and the saltiness of the ham intrigues the entire dish. Yes, I'm craving Eggs Benedict.

Loving texture.
I put cinnamon into my coffee most mornings. I like the extra kick and sensation. Texture is growing in me. A desire for layers and textures to match the sheaths of wonder and manifestation inside.

Dream Big.
I read today from an article by Denise Linn http://www.deniselinn.com that your home reveals the interior of you. I stopped reading and looked around my apartment. Much of my furnishings have been found or purchased due to reasonableness of cost. I liked what I saw. I have much balance in my humble apartment and enormous groupings of color, mirrors, plants, and flowers along with glass objects, wood pieces, and pictures. My outer tells me to dream even more to match my inner and my inner to make itself known in a grander presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment