Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feed the World

No roast pork buns in Queens today!
No roast pork buns today! It is Turkey Day!  I am home for four beautiful days. I wish everyone a gorgeous day with family, friends, and being with others.

I love the USA because all over this Country everyone has the opportunity to find a community place to sit and eat a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It is my wish to all who do to have a beautiful moment, and it is also my desire that we find it in us to give this way year round. When we do, riches and abundance will become evident to us. Even if it is simply whispering a blessing to someone who is in need.

Next Thursday, back to Flushing, Queens and my ladies at the memoir group and a roast pork bun, maybe two. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment