Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exquisite is as Exquisite Does

I realized it as I rode the 6 train, reading "The Law of Least Effort," a chapter in Deepak Chopra's "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success," and there it was, and I quote:

"Completely desist from defending your point of view. When you have no point to defend, you do not allow the birth of an argument. If you do this consistently -- if you stop fighting and resisting -- you will fully experience the present, which is a gift."

Earlier before I boarded the train, I told the angels and my higher self that I relinquish all control. "Please guide me and show me the way. I have tried to control this scene long enough. I give it all to you."

My find.
And after saying this and reading that, I got off the train and saw this: the stained glass at the Westchester/E. Tremont stop on the 6 train in the Bronx.

I knew this was my exquisite find.

"If you embrace the present and become one with it, and merge with it, you will experience a fire, a glow, a sparkle of ecstasy throbbing in every living sentient being. As you begin to experience this exultation of spirit in everything that is alive, as you become intimate with it, joy will be born within you, and you will drop the burdens and encumbrances of defensiveness, resentment, and hurtfulness. Only then will you become lighthearted, carefree, joyous, and free." - Deepak Chopra

I knew I'd found what I'd been searching for and what I had released and given out into the universe. Now, I was lighter, more free, and staying in the present. A true gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment